Choosing the Right Realtor
Are you currently interviewing agents to represent you in the sale of your home?
Here are the TOP 10 questions you should ask when interviewing realtors:
1. How many years have you been selling real estate and how many years have you been at your current company?
2. Who do you represent? What is agency and how will you represent me as a seller?
3. Do you have a personal assistant?
4. Do you have a personal resume, testimonials,etc?
5. Do you hold any professional designations?
6. What exactly is your marketing plan and will you put it in writing?
7. Do you zone-farm for buyers?
8. May I see a sample brochure of homes you've sold?
9. On average, when your listings sell, how close is the selling price to the asking price?
10. What makes you different? Why should I list my home with you?