Choosing the Right Realtor
Are You Currently Interviewing Agents to help you find your next home?
Here are the TOP 10 questions you should ask when you are interviewing a Realtor to represent you as a Buyer:
1. Whom do you represent? Can you explain agency and how you will represent me as a buyer?
2. How many years have you been selling real estate?
3. How many years have you been at your present real estate company?
4. Do you have a personal assistant?
5. Do you hold any professional designations?
6. How do you keep current in your field?
7. What is your understanding of my home buying needs?
8. Why can't I just search MLS?
9. Do you have a personal resume, testimonials, etc?
10. Do you live in the White Rock/South Surrey area?